A glance at job advertisements makes it clear that employees who are communicative, able to work in a team and understand conflict are in demand in the working and professional world. The module “Communicate – Intervene – Cooperate” offers you the opportunity to broaden your social-communicative expertise during your studies. This will increase your chances of a successful career: when starting your career, when coping with everyday life at work and also when taking further career steps!
In the compulsory subjects, you learn how best to communicate, solve conflicts, manage leadership tasks and advise organisations. After that, you can choose between 2 specialisations: you can deepen your social skills or acquire basic know-how about setting up a business. And of course, you can expect interactive and practice-oriented forms of teaching and learning rather than purely frontal teaching, work in peer groups is also planned.
You will be able to...
- assess challenges and burdens well, but also your own possibilities
- network and collaborate productively with other experts
- navigate complex, intercultural contexts
- help shape change
Module curriculum (in German)
As a student of any master’s or diploma programme, you can choose the master’s module as part of your free elective courses. In the following master’s programmes, the module is also incorporated in the curriculum:
- Applied Ethics
- Business Administration
- Early Childhood Education
- English Studies/American Studies
- Environmental Systems Sciences / Climate Change and Transformation Science
- Environmental Systems Sciences / Economics
- Gender Studies
- Global Studies – Specialization: Law and Politics
- Global Studies – Specialization: Economy and Environment
- Global Studies – Specialization: Society and Culture
- Inclusive Education
- Religion Culture Society
- Slavic Languages, Literary and Cultural Studies
- Social Pedagogy
- Sports Science and Kinesiology
- What can you expect?
- What can you do afterwards?
- Who can choose the module?