In keeping with this motto, in the Entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship module you will learn what it means
- to start a business,
- to lead and position an organisation; and
- to act independently and in a solution-oriented manner within a company.
The focus is on entrepreneurial thinking and action as well as the ability to work autonomously. This is a form of working that is required and demanded in today’s world, not only in the business environment, but in all areas. That is why our module is open to students from all fields of study.
- Basic knowledge of business administration
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship
- Social and personal skills – dealing with yourself and with other people
- Focus on entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship
- Personal support and coaching concerning your learning success
Module curriculum (in German)
In this master’s module you can specialise in entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship:
- The specialisation "Entrepreneurship" is about founding a company and the associated processes and contexts;
- "Intrapreneurship" means acting like an entrepreneur within an existing company and giving employees the greatest possible freedom for innovation. In this context, employee leadership plays a decisive role.
Module curriculum (in German)
It means designing activities and processes effectively and creating innovations for or within a company. The focus is on your own interest in the success of the company. The focus is not only on founding your own company or developing your own product. The autonomy of your own person, which is expressed in the ability to work autonomously and the independent organisation in your own working environment, is also a central component.
As a student of any master’s or diploma programme, you can choose the master’s module as part of your free elective courses. In the following master’s programmes, the module is also incorporated in the curriculum:
- Applied Ethics
- Early Childhood Education
- English Studies/American Studies
- Environmental Systems Sciences / Climate Change and Transformation Science
- Environmental Systems Sciences / Economics
- Gender Studies
- Global Studies – Specialization: Law and Politics
- Global Studies – Specialization: Economy and Environment
- Global Studies – Specialization: Society and Culture
- Inclusive Education
- Religion Culture Society
- Slavic Languages, Literary and Cultural Studies
- Social Pedagogy
- Sports Science and Kinesiology
There are 2 steps to applying for the master’s module "Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship":
- Complete a brief application form by the application deadline, Oct. 1, 2024-Jan. 15, 2025.
- You will receive a message by the end of January 2025 at the latest telling you whether you have been accepted.
Please inform yourself well in advance about the admission requirements.
- What can you expect?
- Which fields can you specialise in?
- What does entrepreneurial thinking and action mean?
- Who can choose this module?
In this module you will acquire central competences in the area of entrepreneurial thinking and acting. After completing the module you will be able to:
- act in both business and society in a manner that is independent, responsible, sustainable and with a focus on solving problems;
- understand and deduce entrepreneurial processes and interrelationships;
- think in a networked way and look at problems from an entrepreneurial point of view as well as from other perspectives;
- generate interdisciplinary solutions and develop approaches that are relevant to the company;
- shape relationships with and formed by all stakeholders involved in the processes through leadership strategies;
- build basic economic attitudes to leadership and act accordingly;
- take on leadership responsibility and analyse, evaluate and reflect on related issues in order to contribute to entrepreneurial success.
In terms of content, there is no overlap between the master’s module and the Leadership extended studies programme. It is possible to participate in both programmes. However, for time reasons, parallel completion is not recommended.