Within its scope of tasks and services, Research Management and Services at the University of Graz offers the following:
- Research grants
- Project management and controlling
- Contract negotiations and design
- Technology and Knowledge Transfer
You can find more details about our services under the menu item Service for Researchers.
The work of the Service Point for Researchers at the University of Graz also includes the following:
- coordination of strategic projects in the area of research
- representation of national and international bodies on the subject of research
- development of service-friendly processes and user-friendly tools
- administration of internal subsidies at university level
- management of Third-Party funded projects relating to research management
- compilation of reports for the University Council, the Rectorate, the Federal Ministry of Science and Research and the Province of Styria, etc.
The Office of Research Management and Service is responsible to the Vice Rector for Research and Junior Researchers' Promotion.
ContactHead of Research Management and Service, EU support programmes
Fax:+43 (0)316 380 - 9034