The commission prepares expert opinions on the ethical justifiability of research projects and defines guidelines for conducting research on humans or animals.
Chair: Dr. Manfred Scaria (retired President of the Higher Regional Court of Graz) for the period from 01.10.2022 to 26.01.2025.
Vice-Chairman: Univ.-Prof. Dr. Lukas Meyer (Department of Philosophy) for the period from 01.10.2022 to 26.01.2025
- Assoz. Prof. Mag. Dr. Barbara Gunacker-Slawitsch (Department of Law)
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Stephan Moebius (Department of Social and Economic Sciences)
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Martina Schmidhuber (Department of Theology)
- Sen. Scient. Dr. Sandra Schüssler, MSc, BSc (Medical University of Graz)
- Assoz. Prof. Mag. Dr. Martina Schweiger (Department of Natural Sciences)