End of this page section.

Begin of page section: Contents:

FAQs for students concerning the corona crisis


The FAQs are being updated continually


Yes, in a few justified cases you can still enrol unitl April 30th. Please contact the Office of Academic Affairs by e-mail: studienabteilung(at)uni-graz.at. This deadline won't be prolongued from a present-day perspective.



Master theses and doctoral theses can be submitted in digital format at the Dean's Offices and will be assessed by the supervisors in home office. The copies of the printed version have to be submitted afterwards, as soon as the Dean's Offices will have re-opened, at least before the degree certificate will be issued.
Information on the process of submission at your faculty is available on the website of your Dean's Office.




No, sorry, for sanitary reasons all offices on the campus are closed. Online-reservations are not possible at the moment. Please check if the necessary literature is accessible online. The University Library endeavours to enlarge the offer of e-books. Various databases are made accessible from outside the campus step by step. For further information please visit the library website ub.uni-graz.at.




The deadline for books to be returned has been enlarged to April 22nd. This applies to all libraries of the university as well as to books from interlibrary loan. If you have to return your books very urgently because you are leaving Graz, you can put them into the return boxes near the RESOWI library. But please bear in mind that the campus may be entered in cases of emergency only!


All face-to-face exams are cancelled without exception. Please contact your examiner to arrange an online-exam, e. g. via Skype for Business.


Please contact your teachers for further information and check your e-mails.




No. All buildings on campus are closed, for students as well as for staff.




Please pay in the tuition fees and/or the membership fee for the Austrian Union of Students. If you manage to complete your studies in time, you can apply for a reimbursement of your payments. You find detailed information on the website of the Department of Academic Affairs.

End of this page section.

Begin of page section: Additional information:

End of this page section.