Completing your studies
In order to fully complete your studies, you must have attained all the academic achievements listed in the curriculum. The documents required to complete your studies are submitted to the appropriate Dean’s Office, Examinations Office or institute.
The procedure may vary depending on the type and field of study. Therefore, please ask your Dean’s Office, Examinations Office or institute about the procedure in good time.
Once the formalities are complete, your Dean’s Office or Examinations Office will issue you with the certificate of completion of studies. With this, you will obtain your Bachelor’s, Master’s or doctorate certificate from the Office of Academic Affairs.
After officially completing your studies, you have the option to celebrate your graduation at a university ceremony in the auditorium at the University of Graz.
- Completion of studies
- Graduation ceremony
- Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Catholic Theology
- Dean's Office of the Faculty of Law
- Dean's Office of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences
- Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Humanities
- Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Environmental, Regional and Educational Sciences