The Ethics Committee at the University of Graz supports and advises leading bodies in questions of ethics. The Committee compiles expertise relating to the ethical representation of research projects and defines guidelines for carrying out research work on humans and animals.
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Lukas Meyer (Area of expertise: Philosophy)
- Assoz. Prof. Mag. Dr. Barbara Gunacker-Slawitsch (Area of expertise: Law)
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Stephan Moebius (Area of expertise: Social and Economic Sciences)
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Martina Schmidhuber (Area of expertise: Theology)
- Priv.-Doz. Mag. Dr. Martina Schweiger (Area of expertise: Science)
- Mag. Renate Skledar (Patients’ Ombudswoman for Styria, ret.)