The Ethics Committee at the University of Graz supports and advises leading bodies in questions of ethics. The Committee compiles expertise relating to the ethical representation of research projects and defines guidelines for carrying out research work on humans and animals.
Mag. Maria Weiß (Judge at Graz Obergericht court )
O. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Heinrich Römer (Area of expertise: Natural Sciences)
- Ao. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Erwin Bernat (Area of expertise: Law)
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Lukas Meyer (Area of expertise: Philosophy)
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Stephan Moebius (Area of expertise: Social and Economic Sciences)
- Ass.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Hans-Walter Ruckenbauer (Area of expertise: Theology)
- Mag. Renate Skledar (Patients’ Ombudswoman for Styria)